With all of the inbox clutter that consumers get these days, timing your marketing emails is one of the best ways to get your message across without getting lost in the noise.
A couple of weeks ago, we published an analysis post that examined the best times to send an email marketing campaign based on data that we gathered from SendinBlue users to provide readers with insights on how to optimize email campaign timing.
Now, we have distilled our findings from this user data study into an infographic.
This infographic breaks down the optimal send times for each of six different business types:
- Marketing Services
- Offline Retail/Hospitality
- NGOs (Nonprofits)
For each business type, we present the following data points:
- % of Weekly Open Volume: The percentage of the overall volume of opens for emails sent during a specific day of the week.
- % of Daily Open Volume: The percentage of the overall volume of opens for emails sent during a specific hour of the day.
- % of Weekly Click Volume: The percentage of the overall volume of click engagement for emails sent during a specific day of the week.
- % of Daily Click Volume: The percentage of the overall volume of click engagement for emails sent during a specific hour of the day.
Best time to send an email campaign by industry – Infographic
So, without further adieu, here is our email send time infographic to help you achieve better results in your email marketing!
Hopefully, you found this infographic helpful in determining the best time for you to send out your marketing emails. Now that you’ve got the timing down, it’s time for you to get out there and start executing your email strategy!
If you want more content like this, subscribe to our newsletter below and follow us on Twitter!
Inbound Marketing Manager @SendinBlue. I love helping SMBs and eCommerce businesses reach a larger audience by writing on digital marketing best practices and advanced techniques. In my free time, you can probably find me skateboarding or tinkering in an overly-complex spreadsheet. 😉